Friday, September 21, 2007

What am I doing?

So for the past few months, I have been trying to figure out what I want to do or be or whatever you call it. I now have all 4 of my kids in school. I have been contemplating if I should go get a job or if I should go back to school. I am not sure. So, I have been trying it all out. I applied for UVSC and BYU and applied for a job. I did this in the spring and have not followed through with any of it. I have got to let go of the fear that I can be good at something besides doing laundry, dishes, taking care of my kids and husband. I can be around other adults and have an intelligent conversation.

3 comments:

Rick...the meek and mild said...

It's a great thing to have options. So many in the world have so few opportunities...enjoy the stretch and grow.

Angela said...

This is Ang here...I would suggest going back to school. You can never go wrong with learning! Good luck!

Emily said...

i would suggest having another baby! :)