Monday, October 22, 2007

Really, another one?

So, I guess the best way to announce this is in a blog, right? Well, the Bond family will once again be growing... I am pregnant and due June 8th. I am feeling very mixed emotionally about this... I am happy and apprehensive too. Haylee will be 5 and a half when this baby comes into the world. I have given all my baby stuff away. I will be starting over again. On the other hand, it will be such a great joy to have a little one in this home again.. But, I don't feel pregnant yet. So, it is not quite real. I will let you know when it becomes more real to me.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah!!! You started a blog! I am so happy!! I am so happy for you and the new addition too. You are an amazing mom, plus you have such cute kids! I can't wait to see this new little one! Love you!!

Rick...the meek and mild said...

So good to see you at the reception. Life, for all its surprises and worries, is a wonderful thing. Enjoy it!!
Look forward to your family news...Rick

Katie said...

I guess you don't need to worry about what you're going to do with the rest of your life quite yet! :) Congrats! I wonder if parenting is like riding a bike? If it is, you'll be back into the swing of newborn things in no time!

Anonymous said...

Mel,
I'm so happy for you!1 You and Jonathon are such great parents. I can't wait to see the new little Bond!
Charc

Heather said...

Congratulations! Little ones keep you young :) My mom can testify to that...she had her baby when I was 15 years old and she was 42, and she wouldn't change it for the world.

Emily said...

I think you and your sisters must have this "who can have the youngest grandbaby" competition or something:) So so so cool that you are pregnant!

Ashley Thalman said...

congrats congrats!