Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonathan

Today Jonathan turns 36. We have celebrated the last 18 birthdays together. That is crazy.. I have been with him now for half of his life. Jonathan is such a good man. He has such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ. He is passionate about so many things. You will never find him sitting on a fence about anything. He has the desire to learn constantly and amazes me almost daily with something new that he has learned. This last year he has memorized most of the Declaration of Independance because it is important to him. He is a good husband, great father and my very best friend. How blessed I am that he is part of my life..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!


4 comments:

navras said...

Thank you.. It's great to see all those pictures in one place. Doesn't Mom look so good! Thanks again, I love you.

-Jonathan

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan. Hey Melanie I need your email address again to add it to my blog. Thanks
Maggie

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I love to see all the pictures!

It was a fun Sunday afternoon! I appreciate you and your family so much!!

Bond Fam said...

Somehow I missed this post when you first put it up, but I just had to say that looking at those pictures of Jonathan as a baby is crazy! He and Brian look so much alike! Isnt that so funny?! Maybe their birth mothers were cousins or something lol.