Monday, March 16, 2009

Shocked

That is the best word to describe my feelngs. I had completely convinced myself that I was having a boy. There is a reason for that and a story that goes along with it but none of that matters now because I am having a girl. We are all very excited but no one is as excited as Haylee. When the tech told us, Haylee turned to me and said " see I knew it the whole time." I still was not convinced. So the doctor came in and looked at the baby and checked again and said "I am 100 percent positive it is a girl." so there we have it. I have no names at all. I guess I have a few more months to think about it.

8 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Wow! What a surprise! Congratulations!

Vanessa said...

Wow! Congrats! I think that is exciting!

Mel and Angus said...

Yeah! Another girl for Grandma Gaylee to spoil. How fun. Congratualtions!

Angela said...

I think it's the year of having girls...so far you are the second person I know who is having a girl. We'll see how the others turn out!

Anonymous said...

I was right!!!! wahoo!!

Anonymous said...

Ha well I was wrong, but hey with a 50/50 chance I don't feel bad! Congrats!

Audrie said...

Congrats Mel!! If Connor would have been a girl I would have named him Payton McKenna!! I still love that name but I am done. Just trying to help!! I am sure she will be precious.

Larin Cummings said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see you guys!