Wednesday, February 15, 2012

If you can call it a job


At the end of December I got the best part time job ever. This is my job description.
1. Love Basketball, especially the Utah Jazz.
2. Help get the crowd excited during time outs and at half time.
3. Be willing to act crazy and have fun.
4. Be able to run up and down the stairs in the arena to give out free merchandise.
This is basically the job description. So, I get paid to watch the Jazz play basketball. This is the best job ever!!! I absolutely LOVE it..
The only downside to it is ugly uniforms..

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like it's right up your alley, like even more fun than book clubs etc. So, does the rest of your family ever get share in the viewing of Jazz game benefits, or do you ever get to invite your FRIENDS to games? That seems like a pretty good social incentive, right there.

Vanessa said...

Sounds like one heck of a job to me!!