Sunday, December 9, 2007

2 teenagers

Friday was Devin's 13th birthday. I let him stay home from school and Jonathan and I took him to lunch. He than invited some friends over that night for a party and sleepover. The hardest thing for me is that he is now a teenager. I have 2 teenagers. I remember so well the day he was born. There was a big snow storm and we had to drive from Springville to American Fork. Amber was supposed to take Aubrey but, we didn't have time to drop her off so we took her to the hospital and Misty ended up coming and getting her because she lived in American Fork at the time. Well, about 10 hours later he was born at 6:10 in the morning. He was my biggest baby at 8 lbs 14 ozs. I am very blessed to have him as my son. He is wise for his age and understands gospel principles with ease. I am blessed with amazing children and good teenage kids. But, am I really old enough to have children this age?

3 comments:

Amy said...

My goodness!! It is hard to believe Devin and Aubrey are growing up so quickly! Both of them are becoming amazing adults... you are an amazing mother!!

Rick...the meek and mild said...

I'll reiterate how life keeps moving on. I find it hard to believe I'll have a teenage GRANDSON before much longer. Enjoy life and work on those family ties. Congratulations Devin.

Lori Buhr said...

No, you are not old enough to have two teenagers, but there they are. Before you know it you will be a grandma like me. Welcome to the adult world.