Sunday, December 30, 2007

enjoy reading but not so much blogging.

So, I have found that since I have started this online blogging, I have learned so many new things about my family and friends that I did not know before. I go to their blog every other day hoping that they have posted something new for me to read about. I enjoy reading about their every day life, the things that they are struggling with. I know there are many times that I think "but my life is so boring, why should I even bother to put that up there?" Sometimes Jonathan says " are you really going to put that on there?" But, I have felt more connected with some people through this and have learned great things from them. For instance, I have learned some interesting things from my uncle Rick that I did not know before. The song he wrote for Uncle dennis at Christmas time, I have never heard that and I would love to hear you sing it.. I also feel some of Katie's pain on balancing being a mom and all the things that go with that. So, I would say continue to blog away!! I love reading about each of your lives... And even though my life is not an exciting roller coaster, I will do the same and hope that we can all stay connected, even if it is only through our words and stories.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah..jam glad I got it to. I have been practicing on michelles iPhone so when I got mine i could type on it. As for new years... We got invited to the koerbsrs party at the lodge. But my parents are having a party at our house .. So I am debating on going up with rick and michelle or staying home. I don't know yet. What about you ??

melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Well... you blog is one of my favorites! And it is anything but boring!! So, keep posting away.

Love you!

Lori Buhr said...

I really thought of you last night when we went to the Jazz game. There was a female referee and I thought to myself. "Melanie could do that!" Then when she proceeded to make some really terrible calls I edited my thoughts and it came out, "Melanie could do WAY better than that!" Wish you would have been there. It was a close one.

The Betitas said...

i havent posted a blog on my site for awhile. i love reading everyone's blogs! Sometimes it consumes more of my time than I'd like, but it is great fun:)

Anonymous said...

hey I think I saw you today at sage creek but a washy sure if it was you