Saturday, August 9, 2008

Really, that long?

Has it really been two weeks since I last published something? I think that is the longest I have ever gone. I have been very busy these last few weeks.

Last weekend Monica and I headed down to New Mexico by ourselves. I left all the kids at home with Jonathan and took the trip with just my sister. It was such a blast and that was the first time that I left all the kids with Jonathan by himself for an extended period of time. He did alright... I think he really learned to appreciate all the things that I do and asked me to never leave him alone again. I guess he missed me.


When I got back, my newest book Breaking Dawn was waiting for me. I had preordered it in June and was very excited to get home and read it. So, all my free time has been spent reading that book. It was crazy good and I have sort of a lost feeling now that it is over.... Hmm. I guess I really got into reading it, so much so that today when I was mowing the lawn I was stung by a wasp and thought to myself "if I had vampire skin that wouldn't even of hurt me." HA HA!!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

YES, IT IS ME! I started a blog last night. I haven't done anything with it though. Maybe you can help me with it tomorrow =) I had to laugh about your wasp sting. I love how you have that kid like quality of an imagination. So when are you ever going to spray those wasps?

Bond Fam said...

haha I totally know what you mean, Ive often thought about what life would be like as a vampire, lol. After I finished the book I too felt lost!

Amber said...

Hey... I forgot to get that book from ya!

Vanessa said...

Wasn't it such a good book? I loved it! I feel a little lost too!