Monday, December 1, 2008

The Best Find

I found this a few months ago and meant to blog about it but forgot. But, now with Christmas upon us, I just have to share. Have you ever heard of Pandora? It is internet radio. The coolest thing about it is you make your own radio stations. You select an artist or a song that you like, type it in and they will find artists that are similar or songs with that same type of beat. I like it for the Christmas season because I just typed in the word Christmas and it comes up with all the best Christmas songs... So, if you want to find good tunes go to Pandora.com. You will have to sign up for an account but other than that it is free and I love it!

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Cool, thanks for the tip! I will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

I love pandora! Sara showed it to me and since then I have found some new favorite artists. good post :)

Carmen said...

I totally agree, Ben found it first but I love it!