Saturday, December 27, 2008

So happy Together

Today Jonathan and I are celebrating 17 years together. As I type it, I can hardly believe it myself. We started out so young together but have grown so much over these many years. I love being his wife and am so thankful for a husband that loves his family, his Savior Jesus Christ and respects and honors his priesthood. He is very passionate about the things he believes to be true. He is not a fence sitter. Here is to us and another 17 years together....





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is awesome. I love the slide show of you guys. How many fun memories!

Bond Fam said...

I loved the slideshow! Congratulations you guys! I hope you have a great Anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

I LOVED the slide show! It was fun to see you guys through the years!

I wish you another wonderful year together!

Amber said...

WOW OH WOW! Looking at all of your pictures was a little tear jerker. I feel like I have been on this journey with you. How the heck did 17 years come?!?!?! Here is to another 17! I LOVE U!

Mel and Angus said...

What a fun trip down memory lane. Congratulations!

The Betitas said...

Those pictures were so fun to look at. Thanks for sharing! Love you guys:)

Jen and Allen said...

Congrats! ... So do you stand on his right side for 90% of the pictures on purpose? Just wondering:)

Chanel said...

I can't believe it has been 17 years!!! Where has the time gone. Congrats- you guys look just as great together now as you did back then!

Brooke said...

HaPPY Anniversary! I remember driving down to your wedding. I can't believe how fast time flies and the many life experiences get to be shared! YEAH! I love the slide show. You guys look fabulous!