Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Haylee's Birthday


Okay So Lots has happened since the last time I blogged. Christmas, New Year's and Haylee's birthday. Her birthday falls on December 31st. She was my New Years baby and made it with 45 minutes to spare. She is such an amazing joy to my life. She constantly tells me how beautiful I am. I can wake up in the morning, have bed head and she says "mom you are beautiful." I really enjoy being her school teacher this year. I get so much satisfaction out of helping her learn all kinds of new things. She has a great sense of humor and comes up with some of the funniest things. Lately most of them that she comes up with have to do with babies and her ideas of how they get in my tummy and come out. HILARIOUS!!!
So, on each of the kids birthdays they get to choose a favorite restaurant to go to. Haylee chose to go eat sushi.. Yes, sushi is her favorite. She got to choose what she wanted and she said that the dragon roll was her favorite.






Than we decided to go clothes shopping so she could choose out her birthday present. We went to three stores before she could find something that she actually liked. She is very picky and knows exactly what she wants. So if we couldn't find it, we went to another store.


To end the night we went to my cousin Amy's house for a fun New Year's/Haylee's birthday party. We all sang her Happy birthday. It is such a treat for her because there is always such a big crowd at her party.


It is hard to believe my baby is six.. They grow up so fast.. I think this is my very favorite age. She still thinks the world of her mom and dad....

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! What a fun birthday! Oh and disgusting about the sushi!

Bond Fam said...

Your right they do grow up so fast! Im glad she had a fun Birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Haylee!!!!

You are such a cute girl and have made my day many times this year with you generous hugs and happy smile!

Love you!!

Summer Smith said...

she is such a sweat heart, i can't believe she is six

Lori Buhr said...

Oh, Happy Birthday Haylee! You're getting so tall. What outfit did you finally choose. Tell your mom to post a picture of you in it! Love you, Aunt Lori