Wednesday, April 22, 2009

All kinds of fun

My sister Summer, Jesse and Dezmon came over for Sunday dinner. We love having them over as we always seem to have so much fun. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon. We have this huge park right in our backyard so, we thought we would go and play games. The first game that we played was shotput and discuss.



Than we played a game of Croquet.





I had to put this picture in of Summer and my pregnant bellies. I know my eyes are closed but I think it is a cute picture. I love that we are pregnant together.



It was a great way to spend our Sunday afternoon.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

You both look dang cute! That's a great memorie!

Mel and Angus said...

You look like you are starting to bloom . . . just like all the other flowers!

Chanel said...

I love your cute little belly!