Monday, April 20, 2009

The tummy sleeve


I had heard of this thing called the tummy sleeve. It is a piece of stretchable cloth that you can wear with your regular jeans while pregnant. I have always disliked most maternity clothes. Plus, they are so expensive.. I can just leave my regular jeans unbuttoned and it smoothes lines from the unbuttoned jeans. My sister Summer went and bought one and liked it so I thought I would give it a try. I absolutely love it.. It works so great. I can wear my old jeans, shorts, skirts.. whatever and don't have to buy those ugly maternity pants.. This is a must for any pregnant woman.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh that's cool! I'll have to look into it. I still have a few old pants. Unfortunately I've already bought a few maternity clothes. My old pants started not fitting over my hips! (That's not where I wanted to get bigger!) I'll know for next time though :) Thanks for the tip!

Vanessa said...

That is so awesome...dang, wish I had that 4 babies ago!

JaNae said...

Best thing i've ever seen! Good to catch up with you on your blog. When are you due again. If I remember we are very close to each other.