Friday, April 10, 2009

Aubrey's going to prom

I tell you the boys are sure alot more creative when it comes to asking a girl to prom than when I was a teenager. When I was a teenager it was like "uhh...hey do you want to go to prom with me?" And I would say "ya! Sure.." Well here are some pictures of what Aubrey's room looked like after the boy left who was asking her to prom.


This sign was left on her bed...


She had to pop the balloons until she found the one with his name on it. But, she decided to just peak through the balloons instead..


He was a smart guy. He waited until she left for Young Womens before doing it so he would not be caught in the act. He also asked Jonathans permission to take her to prom... No boys I ever dated did that. Can I say WOW!

6 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How fun! Im sure she will have so much fun going to prom. No one ever asked me to the prom like that, but someone did ask my sister to the prom, using balloons like that.

Vanessa said...

That is sweet and awesome!

Jen and Allen said...

Did Jonathan wip out the dating contract right then or did he wait to see if Aubrey wanted to go with him first?

Amy said...

Very fun!!! Make sure you post pictures of her and her date. I wanna see!!!!

melanie said...

This boy has already signed the dating contract. He has taken her on a few dates before. He was actually the only boy that said " this is a great idea. I am totally going to do this when I am a parent."

Unknown said...

That's fun! I'm sure she'll have a blast. He sounds like a great guy :)