Sunday, January 24, 2010

6 months old



I can't believe it. Adalyn is already 6 months old. It has gone by so fast for me. I have loved every single minute of being her mommy. She is such a good baby. I have given her the nickname Smiley. She is always smiling. She has such a sweet disposition about her.


Her accomplishments in this amount of time are rolling from front to back and from back to front. She can almost sit up by herself. She loves people food. Her first taste of food was around Thanksgiving. She had sweet potatoes and loved them. I guess she takes after her mommy there. She is about 16.5 lbs but not sure on height. I have to take her in for her check-up to get that.


She LOVES to jump. You will find her jumping anytime she is in a standing position. It feels like she has springs in her legs. She is a quiet baby though. The only time you will really here her is when she is upset about something.
I cherish so much this time I have with her. The only thing I would change is to slow it down. It is going by to fast for me.

6 comments:

The Betitas said...

Gunner LOVES to bounce too! I think they are going to be great friends. I wish it would slow down too. I love Addie!

Abby said...

She is one beautiful little girl! :)

Bond Fam said...

She is such a sweetheart, we love her so much! It is so crazy how fast they grow up! I'm with you I wish babies would slow down a little bit!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, You guys have some of the cutest kids! (not a surprise :) She looks so much like hayley to me!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! What a blessed mama you are...with all your kiddos :)

Amy said...

WOW! Addie is so adorable! Those pictures are super cute too!!