Saturday, May 8, 2010

9 months old


Oh! my goodness. Why does she have to grow up so fast? I really would like to slow her down. She is my last baby and I am trying so hard to enjoy every moment I have with her. Everything she does is just the best. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling. She has learned to crawl, which is so cute because it is sort of gimp crawling. When we sing "if you're happy and you know it" she claps in the right places. She will actually grab my own hands and make me clap also. We have had a hard time feeding her solid foods because if she can't feed it to herself than she doesn't want it. She constantly tries to grab the spoon from me while I am feeding her. Can you say independent already? She doesn't have any teeth yet. But, she seems like she has been teething forever. I hope they come in soon. She is such a ray of sunshine in our lives. I am so thankful for her.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweetie! That's cute about the clapping! Crawling is so fun, especially when it's gimpy :)

Bond Fam said...

She is so cute! I just love her so much!