Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bon Voyage



My baby is leaving to England tomorrow. Yesterday was a hard day for me. It is hard to see her grow up and move away. There are so many things that I am going to miss while she is gone. I am going to miss her beautiful singing voice. She is always singing, around the house, in the car, the shower, while we are eating. When we are in church, sometimes I will stop singing just so I can hear her sing. I will miss her infectious bubbly happiness. People just want to be around her when she is like this. I will miss her amazing cleaning skills. She can clean a house like no other. I will miss her strong spirit in my home.
She is so talented. I love watching her come up with new ideas for photography. She is so much like her father in the way she thinks and acts. I am just not ready for her to go. We have had a saying since she was very young. It is " I love you a million sweedish fish and red M&Ms." But, I love her even more than that.
I will miss you Aubrey Lee!


She is so beautiful and talented!


One of my favorites.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

She is so beautiful! This will be fun and exciting for her. You are a strong mother. Good luck to her and to you!

Bond Fam said...

Ahhh I am so sad to see her go too, I am looking at the clock and realize you are probably either taking her up right now or on your way home, let me know if you need anything, I know you are going to miss her so much......if you need to get out or just need someone to talk to don't hesitate to call me! Love you!

Unknown said...

What beautiful self-portrait photography. She is gorgeous! I'm sure this will be an amazing time for her. *hugs* you can do it mama!

Larin Cummings said...

Wow...beautiful Aubrey!! What a great, fun experience for her:) I know that has to be hard! Life goes by WAY too fast! We miss you guys.