Saturday, November 8, 2008

8 things

I was tagged by my Aunt Melanie. Doesn't she have the best name ever? I think so...

So here is a list..

8 TV shows I watch

1. Medium (love this show when it is on. The new season hasn't even started)
2. House
3. The Office
4. Supernatural
5. Biggest Loser
6. American Idol
Thats all I can think of. Not to much of a tv watcher

8 things I did yesterday

1. Took the kids to Liberty Academy 
2. Taught the computer class at Liberty academy 
3. Went to the bank
4. Grocery shopping at Wal Mart
5. made my amazing hot cocoa
6. started preparing my talk that I am giving on Sunday
7. talked with Adrienne (my dads wife.)
8. watched a Tom Hanks marathon on TV.

8 favorite restaurants

1. Thai Ruby- best Thai food in utah...
2. Cafe Rio - I love their pork salad!
3. Lonestar- yummmy steaks and sweet potatoes.
4. Johnny Carinos- not a big Italian food lover but this place is amazing!
5. Asuka- Great sushi and miso soup.
6. Magleby's- just all around good american home cooked food.
7. McGrath's- love their coconut shrimp with orange marmalade sauce.
8. Blue Iguana- spicy, authentic mexican food almost as good as New Mexico food.

8 things on my wish list

1. To have my dad back.
2. To be financially free.
3. To have politicians that truly understood the proper roll of government and upheld the constitution as it was written.
4. To be a body talk therapist.
5. I want season tickets to the Utah Jazz with lower bowl seats.
6. A 10 day European cruise with my husband.
7. The energy that I had as a youth. 
8. To eat and drink whatever I want and not worry about gaining weight, like when I was young.

Holy Cow! That took forever.. It is hard to think of 8 things. 
I am tagging Amy B., Audrie, and Abbie

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey Mel! I was thinking about you the other day and how I would come over to your house during lunch or after High School. Those were such good days and I had so much fun with you!

If you didn't know, I now have a blog, comment on mine with your email address since it'll go private soon so you can see it after that!