Thursday, November 15, 2007

30 things about me

1. I love sushi.
2. I start refereeing high school basketball at the end of this month.
3. I am double jointed in my thumbs.
4. I love vampires, especially the good ones.
5. My idea of camping is a 5th wheel in a RV park.
6. I love hot cocoa. I could drink it anytime of the year.
7. I love summer and warm weather. The idea of winter makes me wish that I could move to San Diego.
8. I have been married for 16 years in December.
9. I wear contacts
10. I can still do a back flip on my trampoline.
11. I love to watch, play and referee basketball.
12. I am a mom of 4 kids.
13. I love to read self help books. Putting it into practice is the hard part.
14. I do not like birthday cake. I like birthday pie..
15. I live in the house of my dreams.
16. My favorite movie of all time is Pride and Prejudice. I love a good love story.
17. I still keep in regular contact with my best friend from elementary Julie Thatcher.
18. I love the rain, hate the snow but love the rain.
19. I have never been tanning.
20. I am an amazing speller.
21. I do not like scrapbooking, not very good at it either... I really have tried.
22. I do not pay attention to the details of things. My husband is the opposite.
23. I love music, almost all kinds. There are a few exceptions and I really like to sing even though I suck at it.
24. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I love to get together with my family. They are great.
25. I have had my appendix and tonsils removed.
26. I love exercising but hate to run.
27. I have been a wolf leader, bear scout leader and am currently a webelo leader. I know alot about cub scouts.
28. I will eat almost anything once. I love food..
29. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ with my whole heart, mind and soul.
30. My hands are constantly cold.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice! Now, and I thought I knew you so well. I learned a few new things about you!!

Katie said...

I love San Diego. Absolutely love it!