Sunday, June 15, 2008

Death by washing machine


Poor Devin! He left his 30 gig Ipod in his pants pocket and usually I check the pockets before throwing things into the washing machine. But, these pants were left on the laundry room floor and did not get their usual inspection. I heard a bit of a clanking as the machine went round and round but did not bother to find out the cause of the noise. To my horror when I went to put the clothes in the dryer, there it was... What an expensive mistake. Devin was very sad most of yesterday. Jonathan tried valiantly to save the poor thing. He took it apart and let it dry out,but it was gone.. It just made this sad strange clicking sound.

I was hoping with Jonathan's amazing computer skills he could make a miracle happen...No miracle for us today. So, now it will go to the apple recycling bin. Atleast we can get 25 bucks for that.

5 comments:

The Betitas said...

that is so crappy! i hate it when stuff like that happens. leave it to life to teach some tough lessons. natural consequences are hard and i wish you had been able to save the i pod!

Brian said...

Well I bet he never leave anything in his pockets agian. Tough lesson learned.

Bond Fam said...

Oh Im sad for him that it didnt work after it dried out!

Amy said...

Poor Devin. I know how much he loved his Ipod. I would be really sad too!

Brooke said...

Oh man!! Rick read this post and felt bad. Darn it!!