Monday, June 23, 2008

Just one more week?

Jonathan and I drove down to get the kids this weekend from New Mexico but Haylee did not want to come home. She said she wanted one more week. I thought she would be so homesick and ready to come. Both my boys were ready to come home. Grandma was ready for them to come home. But, Haylee was not. Go figure... My 5 year old is not such a mamas girl after all. They did have a great week swimming, pulling lots of weeds out of the garden, fishing and a weenie and marshmallow roast over a fire pit outside. I was also able to go see my best friend Julie and her new baby. To bad that I was not able to take pictures... Our camera is lost again... But, we are glad to all be home again and under the same roof.

Now what are we going to do with the rest of our summer?

4 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How cute that she wanted to stay with grandma longer! Im glad she had fun!

Rick...the meek and mild said...

What are you going to do for the rest of summer? Me? I'm going to be thankful I am not down in Phoenix with your dad.

Lori Buhr said...

Come and see us! The local aquatic center is a blast for the younger kids.

The Betitas said...

we used to do a bookworm every summer. its when you get to put a section of the worms body up for every book you read. it was fun for us to see how long we could make it!