Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber!

Today is my sister Amber's birthday. She is my best friend and so this is for her....

Amber was the 5th child of 8 Dean kids. We were only 16 months apart in age.She is the baby on my moms lap.
We were and still are the best of friends. People often told us we looked like twins.
When we were young, we always did everything together including playing on the same basketball team.
One of her most favorite things to do is to dance and may I add that she has some crazy dance moves. She can really shake her booty.
I would be lost without this girl.

She is a great mommy and wife...
I could not ask for a better sister. The Lord put us this close for a reason and I love that we are sisters....

5 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!

I love the pictures.

Especially the 80's ones.

Who doesn't love the 80's?!?!

Bond Fam said...

You are so right, sisters make the BEST friends ever!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Amber!!!!

Great pictures! You two are two of my favorite people!

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday! Mel, that was a great tribute to a great person. You guys are lucky to have each other!

Lori Buhr said...

I miss my sister all the time and I am so glad you girls are sisters and enjoy each other. I often imagine the good times Roberta and I would have been enjoying at this stage in our lives. Long live sisterhood!