Thursday, June 12, 2008

NBA Finals


If anyone knows me, they know how much I love basketball. This years finals are especially good. I know the Jazz are not there but the Celtics are. Kevin Garnett has been one of my favorite players since he entered the NBA right out of high school. I remember when I was young watching the Celtics and Lakers play. My dad hated the Lakers and LOVED the Celtics. Larry Bird was our hero. Well, I think it was just bred into me to hate the Lakers. My prediction was that the Celtics would win in 6. After tonights game, I think I want to change it to 5....

GO CELTICS!!!!

2 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

I have been busy and travelling and at some point in each day I wonder to myself if there is a game tonight. I am kind of a B-ball junkie. I am all for the Celtics too. Larry was "the man". Lots of other great Celtics players in history. Go green!

The Betitas said...

that was a great game. we called bobby to ask a random question and he was watching the game and there happened to be about 4 minutes left so he reported the game over speaker phone. timmy was driving and im glad we didn't crash cause he was freaking out! go celtics!