Saturday, May 31, 2008

Costco Fiasco

We ventured to Costco today to do some shopping. As always, Costco was very busy. It was hard to maneuver down the isles. So, Jonathan would wait as I went down each isle to get what I needed. Haylee would stay with me for the most part but started to wander and I would have to keep calling her back. There was a man that was behind me. He seemed to go where I would go. After getting the bread I needed, I went to put it in the cart but could not find Haylee. I looked over to where I was at and for some reason she thought the man that was behind me was Jonathan and jumped on his cart as he was pushing it away. He looked down at her very puzzled and stopped. I called her name and she just froze. She just sat staring at the man like " what are you doing and where is my dad?" Than Jonathan called for her also.... She realized her mistake but was so embarrassed that she would not move. I sent Devin to get her and she just broke down and started to cry. It was quite funny but I did not dare laugh. Maybe this is a good lesson on staying with mom when we go to the grocery store..

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Silly, girl that probly scared her pretty good, hopefully she will stay closer to you from now on!

Audrie said...

That will probably make her more careful for next time. She will probably stick to you like glue.