Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twilight the movie

Like so many other people, I have read the Twilight series. I loved it. I have always loved vampire anything. I am not sure why but I have. So, I got a glimpse at the trailer for the new Twilight movie. I am excited to see the movie but bummed that it doesn't come out until December.

Twilight in HD


The only thing I am disappointed with is that I did not picture Edward looking like that at all. He is so much more handsome in my mind. Ha ha.. Oh! Well. I guess that is why I think reading is so much more enjoyable than watching it on the big screen.

8 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Hey Jon and Mel!

I love finding old friends while blog-stalking!!
What have you guys been up to?
We have a private blog (too many crazies out there!) so send us your email and we will invite you guys to the Eyring Craziness!
I will have to do some reading to catch up on you all.
sjeyring@yahoo.com
--Sean Eyring

Bond Fam said...

I completely agree, I pictured him being much more handsome then that! But your right it is so much more fun reading it. Still it will be fun to go and see the movie!

Vanessa said...

Melanie I can't wait to see it...I just started reading New Moon! Love it so far! I loved the video clip. I agree about Edward!

Amy said...

To be honest, the only character I thought looked like the description in the book is Bella.
I am sure the movie will be good, but I know the books are better all ready!

Sara said...

I also didn't picture Edward like that AT ALL! I don't think I'm going to see the movie because I love the books too much. I don't want the image of the characters that my mind created to be messed up!

Summer Smith said...

take a look at David Beckham and tell me that is not the Edward you saw in your mind

Summer Smith said...

oh and I'm reading The Host. Its Stephanie Meyers next book. It's pretty good check it out if you haven't already

Carmen said...

wow, I hadn't seen the trailer. I am excited, but a little freaked out. Even though Edwards a vampire, I never thought he would look so creepy. But, i actually think he fits, just not AS handsome as she describes in the book. I agree with Amy though, Bella looks just like I imagined her.