Sunday, May 4, 2008

Moms sealing


On saturday my mom was sealed to her husband in the Jordan River temple. It was a great ceremony and the best part is that all my siblings, except Jared and Lindsey, were there to witness it. It just helps remind me of how much I love my family. I am part of the best family ever.. We than went to a park by Monica's for a barbecue and a wild game of kickball. What a great day!

All of the family and some friends at the Jordan River temple. I couldn't of asked for better weather.

My handsome husband and myself at the temple.

L has some amazing barbecueing skills. Jonathan is looking on ready for a hot dog.

the two newest members of the family. Misty is holding Xandri and Amber is holding Zyan.

These girls are best of friends and cousins too. Kya, Haylee,and Savannah.

So it got a bit cold as the day went on. We are getting warm by the grill. Thanks for the bunny ears Rolland!

picking teams for kickball.

Devin playing kickball. Run!! Devin Run!!!

At the end of the day. One last family picture.. What a great day.

8 comments:

Amy said...

What a wonderful day! Looks like you guys all had a nice time together. The Jordan Temple is beautiful. Every morning I look out of my window at work and we face that temple... it is such a beautiful view!

The Sandy/Roland family is getting so large in numbers. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing the pictures and memories!!!

Bond Fam said...

Im so glad that you guys had so much fun and Im so happy for your mom!

Brooke said...

How nice! Family is great! What a happy day for your mom and Roland. Thanks for sharing your fun day with Family.

Summer Smith said...

That was a blast. That picture of us picking teams mad me laugh so hard. Mostly because of your husband's expression. What a fun time

Lori Buhr said...

Congratulations to all! It was good to know about Misty's baby, we hadn't heard. I love you all!

The Betitas said...

When did everyone grow up? Congratulations to Aunt Sandy!

Jen and Allen said...

Holly Smokes I cant believe that I am realted to that group and now I can even put the right kid with the right name... most of them I have not seen in 7 years the rest I dont think I have met at all. Good looking crew though!

Carmen said...

Tell your mom congratulations for me, that is SO great! Also, i was wondering who the baby on Kristy's blog was. Misty had another one, how many is that now? It's good to see everyone together for such an important day.