Friday, May 16, 2008

Joel's 31st birthday.



Today Joel would have turned 31. It is hard to believe that he has now been gone from us for almost 5 years. I still think about him all the time. Tonight I am having a party at my house in his honor. Plus, the Jazz are playing and he loved the Jazz. He loved basketball in general. He was so competitive, funny and so much fun to be around.


He started losing his hair early. So, he used to shave his head. This is him shaving his head just in the middle. He sort of looks like grandpa Dean.


He was always being so silly. You could always count on having such a great time when you were with him. We all know that, especially Kristy and the kids.

I know I already posted this video on an earlier blog, but I wanted to do it again.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEL!!
We love and miss you so much!!

3 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

I commented on Amy's blog too. The fact that so many of us are thinking of him today shows how much his short life influenced ours. Each day is precious, and those we love should hear us say it each day so they will always know. Go Jazz tonight! Wish I could be there with ya'll!

Tevye said...

Someday an answer to all the why questions with no answers. One of the things I am looking forward to.

Brooke said...

Oh that Joel! I sure do think about him a lot. More than ever! Thanks for your blogs about him. I love that he has been such an inspiration in our lives. I love and miss you Joel!!