Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Book Club

About a month ago, I talked to a few people about starting a book club. I love to read and find books that I want to share with others. I am thinking about starting a blog just for this purpose. So, if you would like to be a part of this, the first book is " You can Heal your Life" by Louise Hay.


I thought that we could meet once a month and for those of you who can not meet because of distance, you can blog about it, when I set up the book club blog. So, the first book club meeting will be June 28th at 6:00 at my home. That gives us plenty of time to read the book. If you are interested in being part of it, let me know. I am so excited to finally get this started..

1 comments:

Amy said...

I am going to get that booked ordered and start reading right away. Thanks for setting up the book club. It is going to be a lot of fun!