Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Host


The latest book from Stephenie Meyer is called "The Host." Aubrey and I went in halfsies and bought it last week. Well, for a week straight I haven't been able to put it down. This is one of the reasons you have not seen a new blog from me in that amount of time. Well, I finished it on Tuesday. It was really good. There was actually a part in it that got so intense that I put the book down and would not pick it up again for 2 days for fear of what was going to happen. Okay, so I really get involved in the books I read. I am sure my husband is very thankful that I have finished it. I will now get back to my daily routine again. I do have laundry piled up higher than I would like. I should invent something so that you can read and fold laundry at the same time. Maybe there is something already out there that I don't know about yet.
But, now I am craving another good book. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oh man I have been wanting to read that book! I havent gotten a chance yet cause Im in the middle of reading the Faith of our Fathers series of books (it a historical fiction series about the cival war), they are pretty good.

Michelle said...

hey hey - I just finished it too! Which part did you have to put it down at?

Katie said...

I just read Twilight and can't wait to get my hands on the rest of her books!

I'm like you - once I start reading I can't stop and nothing else gets done!

melanie said...

the part that was so intense for me was when the policeman pulled them over. I made it worse because I skipped ahead to see what the next chapter was called and so by looking at that I assumed all kinds of things even though I was wrong... So, I was glad that it was not as bad as I thought it would be..

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to read it! When I read the Twilight series my poor family was neglected for a whole week! I couldn't put the books down.