Thursday, July 10, 2008

I lost my camera

I have not felt like blogging much because my camera is lost. It just isn't as interesting if you can not show pictures along with the different things to blog about...I still have the camera on my phone but as you can see from my last blog, the pictures are not of the highest quality. They come out sort of blurry. Aubrey had it last, so I am blaming it on her.. HA HA. I found the memory card though. I know that doesn't help without the camera.
But, tonight was a very fun night. Jonathan took the kids camping and I went to my cousin Rachel's wedding shower. It is so nice to be with my family. She is so cute and I am excited for their wedding on Saturday. I than went and saw The Emma Smith movie with my sister Monica. That is such an amazing movie. I have so much respect and admiration for this woman. I really want to read her biography and learn more about her life.
So now I am home by myself. The house is very quiet and I am not one bit tired... I guess I will go read a book.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Very nice! Being home alone can be a scary thing for me. I do things I have always wanted to do...smile!

Have a great time! See you on Saturday at the reception.

Rick...the meek and mild said...

Reading is a good thing!!!

Vanessa said...

That stinks about your camera, hope you find it!

Bond Fam said...

Oh man, Im sorry you lost your camera, hopefully it will turn up soon, if you want you can borrow ours for Aubrey's Birthday if you want to take some pictures, just let me know!

Lori Buhr said...

Did you find it?