Monday, April 14, 2008

Back in time moment

Jonathan and I took Jerin and Haylee to Sonic for a family home evening treat tonight. Aubrey and Devin left with some friends to Lake Powell for Spring Break. So, it was just the four of us. On the way back, the song "I'll be there for you" by Bon Jovi came on, such a good song from back in the day. So Jonathan turned it up really loud and we both sang at the top of our lungs. Our kids thought we were pretty weird and got a great laugh. It was a fun, small moment when all seems just right with the world...

6 comments:

Bond Fam said...

I love moments like this, when all of your cares go flying out the window for a moment in time! And by the way, I love that song!

Vanessa said...

I love that song...that is to funny!

Amy said...

Got to love those little moments! Sounds like a great night!

Lori Buhr said...

Good song and Sonic too, definitely a night to remember. It is good to have you're kids think you're crazy, remind them that they are ususally the ones who make us that way.

Brooke said...

I love it! Little things to me are huge! I want to belt out a song with you guys!

Tevye said...

Yes - singing at the top of your lungs and drumming on the dashboard with your kids hiding in the back seat so no one will see them with you - been through that a bunch of times.