Thursday, April 24, 2008

My silly daughter

Aubrey is so creative and silly. She has 2 best friends that she is so silly with. Well, for their 16th birthdays, she made them both a dvd. She was so creative and put an amazing amount of time into it.. Here is just a bit of one of them. I loved it.... It shows her personality exactly....







I love her so much.... I think she recorded that at like midnight one night.. We have a ton of these. Just wanted to share one of them with you.


BTW- If you go to the bottom of my page, you can turn off the blog music so you can hear her lip sync.

9 comments:

Amy said...

haha!! That was super funny! Way to go Aubrey.

Where is Aubrey's blog??? I wish she had one. I think it could be pretty entertaining.

Lori Buhr said...

Hi, maybe I don't know how to do it, but I can't hear Aubrey's video because your blog music plays at the same time, can you tell me how to turn off the blog music so I can hear Aubrey? Sorry I am such a nerd.

Bond Fam said...

How fun! I remember being silly like that with my friends, and Im glad that she can have a good time like that, there is nothing better then having friends that you feel you can be yourself with!

melanie said...

BTW_ TO turn off the blog music go to the very bottom of the page and there is my music. You can push stop there.

Monica Riedel said...

I don't know Mel,
I think that Aubrey may be rich and famous someday...

Vanessa said...

Wow! I can remember when you had her...I can't believe she is going to be sixteen...CRAZY!
Such a pretty girl!

Emily said...

ok! that was so stinkin cute! so so fun.

Rick...the meek and mild said...

I listened to this several times and then karaoked along with her. Tell her we make a good duo...ha!

Jo Romero said...

so cute and so aubrey! how are you mel? any news from isi? when are you gonna join facebook?
take care. send me your email and i will add you to my blog.
laters, Jo Romero