Sunday, April 6, 2008

Family tradition

Every year at conference time, I try to get together with my sisters and some friends while the boys attend the priesthood session. Some years it works out and sometimes it doesn't. This year we all got together. It was a blast. We also have a tradition where we take pillsbury dough and fry it up and make powdered donuts. It is so yummy.

making the donuts.


frying them up in the pan.


shaking them in powdered sugar


enjoying our messy treat..


Lindsey with Haylee and Savannah


some of the group...My stepdad thought he wanted to be one of the girls...


My youngest sister Summer and myself...

It was so much fun. I love being with my family and friends... oh! and by the way, I set up my 3 sisters Summer, Kristy and Monica on blogs while they were here. So, you can go and check them out..

5 comments:

Bond Fam said...

I love conference weekend too! Its so fun, my family always does the girls night too, except we always make fruit pizza. I love family traditions.

Jeff and Tenille said...

Wow, what a small world!! When I saw your comment I had to call Tara and tell her. She was really surprised! She said to tell you hi also. I told her what a cute family you have! I will show her your blog when I see her next time. Good to hear from ya.

Amy said...

I am so bummed that I was sick this weekend. I missed out on so many great family activities.... boo hoo!!
At least there was plenty of good conference to watch on TV!

Brooke said...

How fun! I totally missed out. Is this at your house or Kristy's? After reading this post, I have just learned how to make donuts!! YUMMY!!

Emily said...

i love seeing everyone together:)