Monday, April 14, 2008

Zyans baby blessing


Yesterday we had Zyan's baby blessing. This is my sister Amber's little girl. We had such a great time. L gave such an amazing blessing. I feel so very blessed to be part of such a great family. Here are some pictures from the event.

This is Amber, Monica, me, Rachel, her baby Mariah and her son Jordan... We were the ones cooking in the kitchen.

What sad story could they be telling?

Jonathan and Melanie

Summer and Lindsey are so cool!

Summer wrestling with Dezmon.. She ended up making him bleed. Watch out for the mean auntie!!

7 comments:

Amy said...

She looks so beautiful! Thanks for posting!!! I enjoy keeping up on the events in our family through blogs. I feel like I know everyone a little better.

Emily said...

Great pictures! Im sad I missed the blessing. I love that our family keeps growing:)

Kristy Dean said...

sad! Im not in any of those :( oh wait i was the one taking all the pictures!!

Lori Buhr said...

Glad that you're getting together and sad that we are so many and so far apart that we don't all get together anymore. Love you all, all you nieces and my few nephews and all your spouses and all your kids and all your parents and their spouses and my parents and my kids and my spouse too. Did I leave anyone out?

Carmen said...

She is a beautiful baby and it looks like a lot of fun. Good job on helping people with the blogging, it's so much fun to see what everyone is doing!

Rick...the meek and mild said...

Thanks for sharing. Also for the tip to stay away from the mean auntie.

Amber said...

I love my lil Zyan!!!