Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We have moved

This is our new home. We have spent the better part of a week getting moved in. We are not quite out yet. We still have all those little odds and ends, the things you are not quite sure what to do with. But, we are so glad to be getting settled. My house is still in a bit of chaos trying to get things organized. I hate chaos. I have worked very diligently on getting it together and do not feel so overwhelmed by it.  My backyard backs into a huge park and directly north of me is Evergreen cemetery. It's a great neighborhood and my kids already have lots of friends because it is back in our old ward. So, lets have a party!!  


7 comments:

The Betitas said...

Wow! Nice view. It is soooo cute! I love it!

Bond Fam said...

Im glad that you guys are starting to get settled in, like I said before if you need any help please call me! Oh and I need to bring over that microwave sometime, I just keep forgetting.

Amy said...

It is a super cute house! We need to come over and visit!!!

Abby said...

Glad you got moved in! If I lived closer I would lend my excellent organizing skills to you. :)

Lori Buhr said...

Great send us the address and tell us when the party is. Love you!

Katie said...

Moving ... Blah! Hope you get settled in quick!

Vanessa said...

Melanie your house is beautiful and what a view! Congratulations! Have fun!