Thursday, January 10, 2008

50 odd things about me

1. Do you like blue cheese
Love it!!! Yum...

2. Have you ever stuck your tongue to a frozen pole?
well, not a pole but when I was young I stuck my tongue on the inside of the big freezer door at the 7-2-11. OUCH!

3. Do you own a gun?
Well, a bee bee gun.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
nope, don't go very often... Thank goodness

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
it depends on the dog... I like brauts but not really hotdogs.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Oh! Holy Night.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
um.... my isagenix shake. That is what I drink every morning. It is full of great nutrition. In fact, that is my breakfast..

9. Can you do push ups?
Do girl push ups count?

10. Do you wear slippers?
Yes, all the time. I have 3 pairs of them.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
my wedding ring and my opal necklace.

12. Favorite hobby?
refereeing basketball. I love it!

13. Do you believe in aliens?
I believe there are other people on other planets, but I don't know if I would call them aliens...

14. Do you have a birthmark?
Yes, on the inside of my right calf.

15. What's one trait that you love about yourself?
I am empathetic towards others. I truly feel their pain or joy..

16. Middle name?
Susan

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
My contacts are dry.
please do not put your smelly feet by me....gross.
that light is to bright.

18. Name 3 things you bought today.
bread
gas
oil change

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
water
milk
hot chocolate

20. Current worry right now
hmmm. i can't think of one.

21. Something you hate doing
I hate shoveling snow.

22. Favorite place to be
I have lots of favorite places. home, temple, my bathtub

23. How did you bring in the New Year?
We were up at the Koerbers lodge swimming, playing games, talking till 5 in the morning. It was a blast.. Loved it!

24. Where would you like to go right now?
Somewhere warm so I don't have to always wear my coat. Because I am wearing it right now inside because I am always cold!

25. Who are three of your best friends?
1. Jonathan
2. Amber
3. Julie

27. What shirt are you wearing?
I am wearing three shirts because I am always cold. I have a blue shade shirt, a white polo and a teal sweater... Oh! and my coat

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I have once in a hotel and I liked it.

29. Can you whistle?
Yes, but not that real cool loud whistle that some folks can do

30. Favorite color(s)?
Teal. It has been that since I was very young

31. Would you be a pirate?
No, I like to bathe regularly and brush my teeth.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Usually don't sing in the shower but when I do it is usually church hymns.

33. Favorite girl's name?
Aubrey, Haylee

34. Favorite boy's name?
Devin, Jerin

35. What's in your pocket right now?
keys, gloves, sunglasses and keycard to Jonathans office. My coat has deep pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Girls night out on Tuesday with some friends at Jewel's house. We were playing a card game and having a great time. I can't wait for the next one.

37. best bed sheets as a child?
whatever was clean...

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I got hit in the head with a boomerang by Parker at a 24th of July celebration in Kirtland. I got a nice deep cut but no stiches required.

39. Do you love where you live?
i do love where I live, I am truly blessed.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4 televisions

41. Who is your loudest relative?
um...wow! This could get me in trouble.. I would say Misty..

42. How many dogs do you have?
1

43. Are you double jointed?
Yes, in my thumbs. I can make them flat like table tops.

44. Did you realize that the number 26 is missing?
I do now... That means only 49 questions.


45. What is your favorite book?
Have lots of favorite books but right now it would have to be "As a man thinketh"

46. What is your favorite candy?
anything with peanut butter and chocolate. ButterFinger, Reeses peanut Butter Cups, Peanut M&Ms...


47. What is your favorite sports team?
Depends what level and what sport... Love the Jazz of course...

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I am not sure. How about Before thee Lord, by my great great grandfather

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
talking with Jonathan... That is the only time that we have to talk... It was very nice.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
I got to wake Devin up so he can get his math homework done..

Wow!! There you go.... Some new things about me... How many did you know?

4 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

Thanks for the info. I learn more about you all the time and I like what I learn. What a wonderful woman you have become! I love you so.

Anonymous said...

what ward are you in??

Anonymous said...

yeah we aren't. LOL

Suzy said...

I have progressed to reading some of 2008. This is a fun list. Here are a few fun facts about me.

*I never dye my hair because I have decided that I like having a few "natural highlight" white streaks in it.

*I went to the New Zealand MTC.

*I used to be a postal clerk in the Army Reserves.

*I have never attempted a back-flip on a trampoline.

*I am pretty clueless about sports, but love to go running in the morning.

*I really love artichokes with homemade hollandaise sauce.

*I was a breach baby.

*I love writing poetry, painting, and paper-cutting, but have trouble prioritizing those interests into my busy Mom lifestyle.

*I am left handed.

*I like gardening, picking fruit, and canning.

*I am getting excited about going to the 20 year High School Reunion, so I hope you guys are planning to come this time.