Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol Junkie

So, I do not watch much television at all. In fact, I think that the only TV that I watch on a regular basis is the series Medium. This changes when American Idol comes on. I look forward every year to the new season of American Idol. I LOVE this show... I absolutely love it. I am so excited when Tuesday comes and look forward to it with great anticipation. The last few weeks it has been Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. So, tonight at 7:00 I will be watching my American Idol and voting for my favorites which are really hard to choose this year because they are all so amazing. But, I really love David Archuleta from Utah. I also really like Jason Castro and Brooke White. Anyway, so call me silly or whatever but, I LOVE this show. Anyone else like it too?

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am a big fans as well!! I absolutely LOVE the show!! I would have to add Michael Johns onto the favorites of yours. He sings songs that remind me a Joel. When he sang, "Light my Fire" from the Doors, it reminded me of riding in Joel's black car, with his left foot on the arm rest. Yes, that was the way he liked to drive. Anyway.... good song, great performances.... and a perfect way to end the day.

melanie said...

I agree with you about Michael Johns.. That is Jonathan's favorite..

Bond Fam said...

Yeah me and Brian always watch it! We like the same people you like, as well as michael Johns! It is just a fun show to watch.

The Betitas said...

you are so funny! keep us posted on who wins:)

Rick...the meek and mild said...

American Idol...is that a cult religion?
OOOps, I'll confess I've been culted myself

Katie said...

I have to confess - I have never seen even 10 minutes of an episode of American Idol! :/

And - do I remember the vaseline?!?! I was traumatized by having inhumanly shiny cheeks all the time!! Ha!

Brooke said...

I am loving American Idol as well. I am like you Mel, I just don't watch television, but I am watching American Idol this year. My favorite is Brooke White. She is so amazing to me and she has won my heart with her personality. They are so amazingly talented. I have discovered that I have a deep dark desire to sing. I am living vicariously through these singers. Lol.