Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!

Today is Jonathan's 35th birthday. He is such an amazing man.. I love him for so many reasons. But, I will just name a few here. I remember the first time I met him, his eyes were what attracted me to him. They still are, those beautiful dark brown eyes. I still get butterflies when I know that I am going to see him. He has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and the gospel. He has the desire to be a better man. He loves me and tells me regularly. He loves being a father. We balance each other out so well. He is so passionate about what he loves. He does not sit on the fence. He champions other peoples causes when he believes in what they are doing.. Okay, there are a few reasons why I love this man so much...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

3 comments:

Lori Buhr said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! We love you too, obviously not the same way Mel does, but you're a keeper just the same!

Emily said...

It was so nice to see you guys this weekend! Wish it could happen more often.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan!!!

I am glad you guys had a good time in AZ. It was great to have Jerin over. He really is such a good kid and he is welcome anytime!