Wednesday, March 19, 2008

warm weather here I come

Tomorrow Jonathan and I will be taking a nice relaxing trip and flying to Phoenix for Jonathan's birthday. We will be there for Easter weekend. I am looking forward to lots of things. The easter pageant will be at the temple grounds. I can go to the Mesa temple. I haven't been there since I was a youth doing baptisms. I am so looking forward to just sitting in the sun for long hours and baking. I am tired of always being cold.... It will be nice to see my dad and his wife Adrienne. Plus, I get to spend time with one of my favorite cousins Emily and her husband Timmy. I haven't been away from my kids for almost a year so, I am looking forward to the relaxing and pampering and being with my husband.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

That sounds like fun! Have a good trip! HAPPY EASTER!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie, sounds like you are going to have an awesome weekend! Perhaps if you get the chance you can see Patrick while you're down there... I know transfers were coming up and he was going to go back to the rez. But perhaps you'll catch him. My mom would know how to find out if you have the desire to say hello from all of us!

Lori Buhr said...

Have a Happy Easter and tell your Dad and Adrienne hello for me. I have been trying to find out when Adrienne's birthday is, will you see if you can get that info for me? I want to be able to send her a card or something since she is always so sweet to remember me. Happy Vacation!

Amy said...

Have a great time!!! You and Jonathan deserve a break!