Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Night Pumpkin Carving


Tonight for family night we carved our annual pumpkins. It was so much fun. The smell of pumpkin guts reminds me so much of Fall.

I think Jonathan likes it a little to much.

What is he doing to Devin?

Haylee wasn't real happy about having to clean her pumpkin out.

Haylee's Spider Jack-O-Lantern.

Jerin's Jack-O-Lantern.

Devin's Dracula

Aubrey's pumpkin wasn't scary so she decided to be.

And Jonathan did one too.

We had a really great time. I love holiday traditions and look forward to trick or treating with the kids. We have a great neighborhood for that. So come by, we would love to see you.

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How fun! I love pumpkin carving!

Vanessa said...

Ewe! I hate the smell of pumpkin guts!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are really cute! I love it!