Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Pictures

We have been trying to get family pictures done while the fall colors are still here. We had it scheduled for Saturday with some family but, it rained all day Saturday and most of Sunday. So, we rescheduled it for yesterday but nobody could make it. So, this is our attempt at taking family photos by ourselves. It did not turn out as good as I would have liked. Plus, I think the rainstorm knocked off most of the beautiful Fall leaves. I love the Fall foliage and was sad that most of it was gone. Here are a few...













8 comments:

Bond Fam said...

I think they turned out cute!

Amber said...

I love the one of you with the family! Devin is looking so grown =( That just means we are getting older. Did Kristy take them?

melanie said...

No. We put the camera on a tripod and had Devin's friend Brigham push the button.. LOL

Carmen said...

I think they turned out great. I cannot believe how old your kids are. I love your hair too, it looks so good.

The Betitas said...

I love your family. Taking pictures of any sort makes me realize how talented photographers really are! They make it look so easy!

Amy said...

They turned out great!!!

What a super cute family you have!!!

Chanel said...

They look wonderful!

Lori Buhr said...

They are wonderful! You all look terrific. Such a handsome and beautiful family. Be proud!