Sunday, October 19, 2008

My First facial

Yesterday I went and got my very first facial. You see I have a really hard time spending money on myself. I have never gotten a pedicure. I did get a manicure once when my sister paid for it and the only time I have gotten a full body massage is when it has been given to me as a gift. 

My lovely cousin Rachel gave it to me because of a contest I won on her blog. Can I tell you how absolutely amazing it was? WOW!! It was so nice to just relax and let my mind do nothing. I loved it. She comes highly recommended by me. 

3 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How fun, I think that all mom's should get to do something like this every so often!

Brooke said...

I just love Rachel too and she comes highly recommended by me. I just had my second "Back Treatment"
that I HIGHLY recommend also.

Mel, I just read your blog and got all of the updates with your posts. I love reading about you guys. You are very inspirational to me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I really appreciate that :)